EN 13157 Construction Works 9T G80 Manual Chain Hoist
Contact Person : Iris
Phone Number : +86 19939938244
WhatsApp : +8619939938244
|Minimum Order Quantity :||20 sets||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||High quality standard plywood box||Delivery Time :||7 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C||Supply Ability :||100 sets|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Silence|
|Certification:||ISO CE||Model Number:||HSZ|
|Sample:||Available||Inside Type:||Ball Bearing|
|Power Source:||Hand Chain||Maximum Lifting Weight:||20000kg|
hand operated chain hoist,
chain block lifting equipment
HSZ Type Chain Hoist Block And Tackle Lift Tool Manual Operation 3 Ton Price
A manual chain block is suitable for automobile mold, parts welding, assembly line and a variety of fixed positions where the workload is more concentrated, the operation tool is more cumbersome, the use of tools for a long time.
A manual chain block is simple to use, convenient to carry the manual lifting machinery, suitable for small equipment and cargo short distance hoisting, safe and reliable, easy to maintain. Suitable for a variety of work scenarios, especially for open-air and no power operation, but also shows its advantages.
Alloy steel housing: made of alloy steel plate, strong and durable, not easy to rust.Small and easy to carry.
The transfer of goods and lifting can have a multiplier effect.
1. High-speed gear: rustproof, corrosion-proof, not easily deformed long service life.
2. Manganese steel hook: impact resistance, strong resistance to pressure, not easy to break, not easy to deformation.
3. Nut bolt: high strength nut bolt, secure and better protection.G80 chain: high strength G80 chain.
Medium frequency quenching heat treatment, low wear anti-corrosion.
1. When lifting heavy objects, special anchor rods shall be used.
No jacking bolts or anchor cables shall be used to lift heavy objects, so as to ensure the safety of the roof of the construction site.
2. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly prohibited for people to reach under the lifting objects or to put their hands on the feet.
3. Before use must hand pull hoist hook ring pin chain and so on careful inspection, unqualified is strictly prohibited to use.
4. Determine the lifting position according to the lifting weight's geometric size and center of gravity.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use the hoist without self-protection. Hoist and heavy objects must be firm and reliable.
6. Oblique lifting is not allowed.
7. Not less than 2 lifting bolts for each group. Two medium-speed resin coils shall be used for fixing each bolt.
The strength of the wire rope sheath and connecting member for lifting shall not be less than 6.5 times of the weight.
8. The lifting weight of the heavy object must comply with the requirements of the nameplate of the hand-pulled hoist, and it is strictly prohibited to lift the heavy object that exceeds the specified weight of the nameplate with the hand-pulled hoist.
|Running test load(KN)||3.06||6.13||12.25||19.6||24.5||39.2||61.25||122.5||196|
|Headroom(drawn close up)H(MM)||230||290||350||420||430||500||620||820||920|
|The effort required to lift max load(N)||114||210||330||390||330||390||420||450||475|
|Load Chain No.||1||1||1||1||2||2||2||4||6|