EN 13157 Construction Works 9T G80 Manual Chain Hoist
Contact Person : Iris
Phone Number : +86 19939938244
WhatsApp : +8619939938244
|Minimum Order Quantity :||20 sets||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||High quality standard plywood box||Delivery Time :||7 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C||Supply Ability :||100 sets|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Silence|
|Certification:||ISO CE||Model Number:||HSZ|
|Condition:||New||Chain Pull To Lift Full Load:||360N|
|Sling Type:||Chain||Type:||Lifitng Equipment|
|Hoist Color:||Custom-made||Diameter Of The Load Chain:||10mm|
manual chain block hoist,
chain block lifting equipment
5 Ton Handling Lifting Equipment Manual Chain Block Chain Hoist On Sale
1. High-tech load chains are approved by DIN5684, one of the world’s most rigid standards.
This is the special heat-treated load chain of ISO Grade T (900N/mm2) whose tensile strength far surpasses ISO T class.
2. Double pawls supporting fail-safe brake mechanism.
Even if by any chance one of the two pawls becomes unserviceable, the other will still remain operative, and the brake system remains secure.
3. Bottom hook with thrust bearing
The thrust bearing enables the lifted load to be moved in any direction without subjecting it to stress.
4. Hooks of easier handling shape.
The opening of the hooks has been made wider for easier handling and working.
However if by any chance the hook is overload there is no fear of it breaking, it will simply gradually start straightening out, avoiding any load drop or personal injury.
5. Tough framing
The tough gear case, reinforced with four ribs and four knock pins, provides accurate gear centering and high mechanical efficiency.
6. Rolled edge hand wheel cover
This provides smooth operation of the hand chain when pulled sideways. Strong and least corrosive electrostatic powder painting.
7. Wet friction discs with longer life
8. Meets the requirement of EN13157
9. Load sheave with sealed roller bearing
10. Anchor plate avoiding overpowering
11. Sealed roller bearing inside
1. When lifting heavy objects, special anchor rods shall be used.
No jacking bolts or anchor cables shall be used to lift heavy objects, so as to ensure the safety of the roof of the construction site.
2. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly prohibited for people to reach under the lifting objects or to put their hands on the feet.
3. Before use must hand pull hoist hook ring pin chain and so on careful inspection, unqualified is strictly prohibited to use.
4. Determine the lifting position according to the lifting weight's geometric size and center of gravity.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use the hoist without self-protection. Hoist and heavy objects must be firm and reliable.
6. Oblique lifting is not allowed.
7. Not less than 2 lifting bolts for each group. Two medium-speed resin coils shall be used for fixing each bolt.
The strength of the wire rope sheath and connecting member for lifting shall not be less than 6.5 times of the weight.
8. The lifting weight of the heavy object must comply with the requirements of the nameplate of the hand-pulled hoist, and it is strictly prohibited to lift the heavy object that exceeds the specified weight of the nameplate with the hand-pulled hoist.
9, lifting must be carried out by two people, one person inspection command, one person operation, strictly prohibited one person hoisting.
The zipper operator must stand on the other side of the weight to prevent the weight from falling and injuring the person.
The personnel in charge of command and inspection must pay close attention to the safety situation in the hoisting process, timely remind and command the operators, once the dangerous situation is found, immediately stop the operation, after eliminating the dangerous situation, then the hoisting.
10. During operation, the force of hand chain pulling shall be uniform, and the impact shall be avoided as far as possible. When loosening the chain, the careful operation shall be conducted to prevent the device from sinking suddenly due to the failure of manual chain block locking.
11. If one of the following situations is found in the lifting process, the lifting must be stopped immediately and the lifting weight should be lowered for handling.
(1) there are cracks in the lifting anchor, broken supporting wood, lost gangue from the roof and broken wire of the wire rope during lifting;
(2) lifting chain skidding, loose, bracelet, pawl skidding;
(3) lifting is extremely heavy, and the working sound of lifting hand hoist is abnormal;
(4) the lifting equipment and heavy objects are unstable, rotating and swaying.
|HSZ Type Chain Block|
|Model||HSZ 1||HSZ 2||HSZ 3||HSZ 5||HSZ 10||HSZ 20|
|Min Distance between hooks(mm)||270||444||486||616||700||1000|
|Chain pull to lift the full load(N)||309||314||343||383||392||392|
|No. of load chain fall lines||1||2||2||2||4||8|
|Diameter of load chain(mm)||6||6||8||10||10||10|
|Packing measurement L × W × H(cm)||28×21×17||33×25×19||38×30×20||45×35×24||62×50×28||70×46×75|