EN 13157 Construction Works 9T G80 Manual Chain Hoist
Contact Person : Iris
Phone Number : +86 19939938244
WhatsApp : +8619939938244
|Minimum Order Quantity :||20 sets||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||High quality standard plywood box||Delivery Time :||7 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C||Supply Ability :||20 sets|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Silence|
|Certification:||ISO CE||Model Number:||HSZ|
|Application:||Outdoor,factory,Widely,workshop||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support|
|Product Name:||Manual Chain Block||Control Method:||Hand|
manual chain block hoist,
hand operated chain hoist
2 Tons Manual Chain hoist Complete Specifications Can Be Customized
A manual chain block is suitable for automobile mold, parts welding, assembly line and a variety of fixed positions where the workload is more concentrated, the operation tool is more cumbersome, the use of tools for a long time.
A manual chain block is simple to use, convenient to carry the manual lifting machinery, suitable for small equipment and cargo short distance hoisting, safe and reliable, easy to maintain. Suitable for a variety of work scenarios, especially for open-air and no power operation, but also shows its advantages.
Alloy steel housing: made of alloy steel plate, strong and durable, not easy to rust.Small and easy to carry.
The transfer of goods and lifting can have a multiplier effect.
1. High-speed gear: rustproof, corrosion-proof, not easily deformed long service life.
2. Manganese steel hook: impact resistance, strong resistance to pressure, not easy to break, not easy to deformation.
3. Nut bolt: high strength nut bolt, secure and better protection.G80 chain: high strength G80 chain.
Medium frequency quenching heat treatment, low wear anti-corrosion.
1. When lifting heavy objects, special anchor rods shall be used.
No jacking bolts or anchor cables shall be used to lift heavy objects, so as to ensure the safety of the roof of the construction site.
2. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly prohibited for people to reach under the lifting objects or to put their hands on the feet.
3. Before use must hand pull hoist hook ring pin chain and so on careful inspection, unqualified is strictly prohibited to use.
4. Determine the lifting position according to the lifting weight's geometric size and center of gravity.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use the hoist without self-protection. Hoist and heavy objects must be firm and reliable.
6. Oblique lifting is not allowed.
7. Not less than 2 lifting bolts for each group. Two medium-speed resin coils shall be used for fixing each bolt.
The strength of the wire rope sheath and connecting member for lifting shall not be less than 6.5 times of the weight.
8. The lifting weight of the heavy object must comply with the requirements of the nameplate of the hand-pulled hoist, and it is strictly prohibited to lift the heavy object that exceeds the specified weight of the nameplate with the hand-pulled hoist.
9, lifting must be carried out by two people, one person inspection command, one person operation, strictly prohibited one person hoisting.
The zipper operator must stand on the other side of the weight to prevent the weight from falling and injuring the person.
The personnel in charge of command and inspection must pay close attention to the safety situation in the hoisting process, timely remind and command the operators, once the dangerous situation is found, immediately stop the operation, after eliminating the dangerous situation, then the hoisting.
10. During operation, the force of hand chain pulling shall be uniform, and the impact shall be avoided as far as possible. When loosening the chain, the careful operation shall be conducted to prevent the device from sinking suddenly due to the failure of manual chain block locking.
11. If one of the following situations is found in the lifting process, the lifting must be stopped immediately and the lifting weight should be lowered for handling.
(1) there are cracks in the lifting anchor, broken supporting wood, lost gangue from the roof and broken wire of the wire rope during lifting;
(2) lifting chain skidding, loose, bracelet, pawl skidding;
(3) lifting is extremely heavy, and the working sound of lifting hand hoist is abnormal;
(4) the lifting equipment and heavy objects are unstable, rotating and swaying.
|Minimum distance between two hooks(mm)||255||306||368||444||486||616||700||890||980||1300|
|Tension at full load(KN)||221||304||343||314||343||383||392||392||450*2||450*2|
Enter Your Message