Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Commonly Used Material:||60#、65Mn、42CrMo||Specifications:||As Your Request|
|Diameter:||Customized For Cast Railway Wheel||Wheel Type:||Double Flange|
overhead crane wheels,
bridge crane wheels
Customized Double Flange Steel Cast Railway Wheel For Crane And Trolley
Cast railway wheel is our mature and popular product. Due to low cost and wide usage, cast railway wheel have become a new favor in many industries and fields.
Material of cast railway wheel can be customized according to your special needs, such as ZG430640 cast steel, 60#, 65#, 65Mn, 42CrMoA.
Casting is a casting liquid molding.
The advantages of casting are that it is used to manufacture parts with complex shapes that are difficult to forge and require high strength and plasticity, and the cost is low.
Forging is a plastic deformation process, forging forming workpiece can improve the internal structure of the organization, good mechanical properties, grain uniformity, used for the important workpiece.
1. The material inspection and flaw detection after the completion of blank production are related to the stability of material performance, which is particularly important.
2. Machining, cutting, drilling, chamfering, deburring and polishing, strictly controlling the size and every detail.
3. Heat treatment can improve the comprehensive properties of toughness, hardness, wear resistance, fatigue strength and so on.
4. The bearing adopts the domestic and foreign first-line brand, ensuring the quality of the most core drive.
5. Wheel detection: size, material, hardness, flaw detection, etc.
6. Appearance and packaging: finish cleaning, painting, anti-rust oil, plastic film covering, wooden case packing.
Cast railway wheel installed on gantry cranes, they run on rails indoor or outdoor;
Cast railway wheel for rail trolly with double flange, they are the driving system with motor & reducer;
Cast railway wheel installed on crane trolleys, they are lifting mechanism for the double girder cranes;
Cast railway wheel applied for ship ferry, they are applied to transfer ship from the ocean to shore side.
Contact Person: Zera