600mm 762mm 900mm Gauge Cast Steel Locomotive Wheel Iron Wheel On Rail
Forged iron wheel is our mature and popular product. Due to its low cost, high quality and wide usage, forged iron wheel has become a new favor for many material handling and lifting equipment, such as, overhead crane and gantry crane, transportation carriage, mill and airlines vehicle, railway locomotive, construction machinery and so on.
Casting is a casting liquid molding.
The advantages of casting are that it is used to manufacture parts with complex shapes that are difficult to forge and require high strength and plasticity, and the cost is low.
Forging is a plastic deformation process, forging forming workpiece can improve the internal structure of the organization, good mechanical properties, grain uniformity, used for the important workpiece.
Safety and flexibility;
High tensile strength;
High strength & durable to use;
Large wheel pressure and heavy load capacity.
1. The material inspection and flaw detection after the completion of blank production are related to the stability of material performance, which is particularly important.
2. Machining, cutting, drilling, chamfering, deburring and polishing, strictly controlling the size and every detail.
3. Heat treatment can improve the comprehensive properties of toughness, hardness, wear resistance, fatigue strength and so on.
4. The bearing adopts the domestic and foreign first-line brand, ensuring the quality of the most core drive.
5. Wheel detection: size, material, hardness, flaw detection, etc.
6. Appearance and packaging: finish cleaning, painting, anti-rust oil, plastic film covering, wooden case packing.
|WHEEL PRODUCT||DIMENSION (mm)|
|OOUHU-: FLANGtil) WMt:f:L||R.ATWHHhL||1)||1)1||d||B||H2|