Luffing 270° Pillar Mounted Jib Crane Span 4.5m~6m
Contact Person : Iris
Phone Number : +86 19939938244
WhatsApp : +8619939938244
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Packaging Details :||Electrical, hoist and other parts packed by high quality plywood crate; Beams packed by rain proof plastic cloth.|
|Delivery Time :||15 days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1 sets|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Silence|
|Certification:||ISO CE||Model Number:||BZ|
|Product Name:||Aluminum Cantilever Jib Crane||Warranty:||1 YEAR|
|Max. Lifting Height:||Height 2~10m||Painting Color:||Optional|
|GB/T 24001-2004 Idt ISO 1400/:2004:||Passed||Limit Switch:||Included|
Aluminum Cantilever Jib Crane,
3 Ton Cantilever Jib Crane,
Height 10m 3 ton jib crane
3 Ton Aluminum Cantilever Jib Crane Height 2~10m
Cantilever Jib Crane is vital to any production process requiring speed, accuracy, and minimal downtime. Designed for a seamless user experience, they are versatile, and durable, and serve almost any kind of workstation, providing support for overhead cranes on production lines, and helping to keep terminals, machining cells, and warehouses operating smoothly.
1. The power supply of the crane is three-phase AC, rated frequency is 50HZ, rated voltage is 380V.
2. The elevation of the crane installation site shall not exceed 2000M.
3. Inflammable, explosive and corrosive gases are not allowed in the working environment of the crane.
4. The crane is not allowed to lift molten metals, toxic substances and inflammable and explosive substances.
Use and maintenance
1. Operators shall strictly abide by the crane operation rules, and overload use is not allowed.
2. The use of terminal baffles as a common method of parking is not allowed.
3. The chain or steel rope binding the heavy objects must have sufficient strength and be tied firmly and reliably.
The rope or chain should be filled with padding around the sharp Angle of the heavy objects.
4. The lifting and moving of heavy objects should be carried out in a vertical way.
Electric hoist is not allowed to drag or forcibly lift heavy objects buried in the ground.
5. Lifting heavy objects is strictly prohibited above people, pedestrians are strictly prohibited below.
6. Heavy objects should not be suspended in the air after work or during rest.
7. Every six months, accumulations on the lower wing surface of the beam (at the walking track), rack objects and rack paint shall be rebrushed or rebrushed according to the peeling situation of the rotating parts.
|Max. Lifting height||M||3||3||3||4||4|
|Max. Horizontal throw||M||2.6||3-4||2.9-3.9||3.8||3.7|
|Max. Radius of gyration||M||3.6||4-5||4-5||5||5|
|Max. Rotation moment||T/M||3||6||12||18||27|
|Angle of revolution||Degree||360|
|Angle of revolution speed||m/min||1||0.75||0.7||0.9||0.6|
Enter Your Message