Luffing 270° Pillar Mounted Jib Crane Span 4.5m~6m
Contact Person : Iris
Phone Number : +86 19939938244
WhatsApp : +8619939938244
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Electrical, hoist and other parts packed by high quality plywood crate; Beams packed by rain proof plastic cloth.||Delivery Time :||15 days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T||Supply Ability :||1 set|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Silence|
|Certification:||ISO CE||Model Number:||BZ|
|Name:||Pillar Mounted Jib Crane||Hoist Mechanism:||Electric Hoist|
|Buffer:||Polyurethane Materials||Weight Overload Protector:||Included|
|Limit Switch:||Included||Rated Loading Capacity:||0.25~16ton|
5T Pillar Mounted Jib Crane,
Electric Hoist Pillar Mounted Jib Crane,
5T movable jib crane
Electric Hoist 5T Pillar Mounted Jib Crane Free Standing
Pillar Mounted Jib Crane working strength is light, the crane is composed of column, rotary arm rotary drive device and electric hoist, the lower end of the column is fixed on the concrete foundation by the anchor bolt, by the cycloid pin gear reducer to drive the cantilever rotation, electric hoist in the cantilever I-steel for straight line running, and lifting heavy objects. Crane arm is hollow steel structure, light weight.
1. Stable base: fixed with multiple chemical expansion screws, not easy to rust, increase the force area, and ensure safety.
The bearing surface varies with tonnage.
2. Rotation angle: The rotation angle can be 360 degrees to meet the needs of different space environments.
3. Smooth operation, low noise: The machine runs smoothly, with low noise, flexible operation, and convenient installation and use.
4. Energy-saving, energy-saving, time-saving and labor-saving: small floor space, convenient operation and maintenance.
It is an energy-saving material lifting equipment.
Use maintenance techniques
1. The operator shall strictly abide by the crane operating regulations and shall not overload it.
2. The terminal baffle is not allowed to be used as a normal parking method.
3. The chain or steel cable of the heavy object must be strong enough and fastened firmly.
4. Lifting and moving of heavy objects should be carried out in a vertical state.
It is prohibited to use electric hoist to drag or forcibly lift buried heavy objects.
5. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the top to lift heavy objects, and to walk on the bottom.
6. After work or rest, do not hang heavy objects in the air.
|Max. Lifting height||M||3||3||3||4||4|
|Max. Horizontal throw||M||2.6||3-4||2.9-3.9||3.8||3.7|
|Max. Radius of gyration||M||3.6||4-5||4-5||5||5|
|Max. Rotation moment||T/M||3||6||12||18||27|
|Angle of revolution||Degree||360|
|Angle of revolution speed||m/min||1||0.75||0.7||0.9||0.6|
Enter Your Message