Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Other Application:||Lift Cargos|
|Sling Type:||Chain||Chain Material::||Steel|
hand operated chain hoist,
chain block lifting equipment
Durable Hardened Steel Lifting Chain Block, Hand Chain Hoist 8 Ton Best Price
The HSZ series chain block is a portable lifting device easily operated by hand.
It is suitable for use in factories, mines, farms, construction sites, wharves, docks, and warehouses for installation of equipment, as well as for loading and unloading goods, it is especially advantageous for lifting where no power supply is available.
The chain block can be attached to a trolley of any type as a traveling chain block. It is suitable to monorail overhead conveying system, hand traveling crane and jib crane.
Superior Grade 100 load chain-was link
Forged and heat-treated load hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators
Double Pawl brake system
Asbestos-free brake linings
100% load tested to 1.5XWLL
Sealed Roller Bearings
2000Crycle Batch Test
MBL of 400% of WLL
1. When lifting heavy objects, special anchor rods shall be used.
No jacking bolts or anchor cables shall be used to lift heavy objects, so as to ensure the safety of the roof of the construction site.
2. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly prohibited for people to reach under the lifting objects or to put their hands on the feet.
3. Before use must hand pull hoist hook ring pin chain and so on careful inspection, unqualified is strictly prohibited to use.
4. Determine the lifting position according to the lifting weight's geometric size and center of gravity.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use the hoist without self-protection. Hoist and heavy objects must be firm and reliable.
6. Oblique lifting is not allowed.
7. Not less than 2 lifting bolts for each group. Two medium-speed resin coils shall be used for fixing each bolt.
The strength of the wire rope sheath and connecting member for lifting shall not be less than 6.5 times of the weight.
8. The lifting weight of the heavy object must comply with the requirements of the nameplate of the hand-pulled hoist, and it is strictly prohibited to lift the heavy object that exceeds the specified weight of the nameplate with the hand-pulled hoist.
Accessories and inspection area
|HSZ type Specification|
|Running test load(kN)||12.5||24.5||39.21||61.25|
|Chain pull to lift full load(N)||330||330||390||420|
|Strands of load chain||1||2||2||2|
|Diameter of load chain(mm)||6MM||6MM||8MM||10MM|
|Extra weight per metre of extra lift (Kg)||1.7KG||2.5KG||3.7KG||5.3KG|
Contact Person: Zera