Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||G80 Load Chain||Other Application:||Lift Cargos|
|Lift Speed::||Manual By Youself||Model Number:||VC Chain Block|
hand operated chain hoist,
chain block lifting equipment
No Spark Stainless Steel Manual Chain Block Best Price 10 Ton For Construction
Manual Chain Block is an efficient and versatile lifting tool, which is capable of being widely applied in the factory, laboratory, transport and the home for installing machines, repairing, lifting goods and dragging and securing loads, etc.
It is particularly used in narrow places, overhead working and in the open air, stretching at the various angles with superior advantages.
Superior Grade 100 load chain-wafios link
Forged and heat-treated load hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators
Double Pawl brake system
Asbestos-free brake linings
100% load tested to 1.5XWLL
Sealed Roller Bearings
2000Crycle Batch Test
MBL of 400% of WLL
1. When lifting heavy objects, special anchor rods shall be used.
No jacking bolts or anchor cables shall be used to lift heavy objects, so as to ensure the safety of the roof of the construction site.
2. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly prohibited for people to reach under the lifting objects or to put their hands on the feet.
3. Before use must hand pull hoist hook ring pin chain and so on careful inspection, unqualified is strictly prohibited to use.
4. Determine the lifting position according to the lifting weight's geometric size and center of gravity.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use the hoist without self-protection. Hoist and heavy objects must be firm and reliable.
6. Oblique lifting is not allowed.
7. Not less than 2 lifting bolts for each group. Two medium-speed resin coils shall be used for fixing each bolt.
The strength of the wire rope sheath and connecting member for lifting shall not be less than 6.5 times of the weight.
8. The lifting weight of the heavy object must comply with the requirements of the nameplate of the hand-pulled hoist, and it is strictly prohibited to lift the heavy object that exceeds the specified weight of the nameplate with the hand-pulled hoist.
Accessories and inspection area
Contact Person: Zera