50-140A Multipole Bus Bar Systems High Voltage Small Space Long Service Life
Contact Person : Iris
Phone Number : +86 19939938244
WhatsApp : +8619939938244
|Minimum Order Quantity :||50m||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||High quality plywood box||Delivery Time :||7 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C||Supply Ability :||5 sets|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Silence|
|Color:||Customer||Type:||HXTS And HXTL|
|Length:||9m||Name:||3 Phase Busbar System|
overhead crane busbar,
enclosed conductor rail
3 Phase Copper Busbar Overhead Cranes Current Multipole Crane Busbar System
HXTS series carbon brush collector slide-line guide rail is embedded in a semi-closed engineering plastic conduit with high strength and high insulation performance.
HXTL series carbon brush collector slide-line guide rail is embedded in a high-stiffness aluminum alloy tube with high insulation engineering plastic as the transmission bus. Am I in the digestion of foreign advanced technology based on the development and production of the series of products.
HXTL series products because of the use of aluminum shell, strong, durable, longer service life, high-temperature resistance, radiation, and transmission line shielding function.
HXTL and HXTS are equipped with a compact and flexible collector car, which can be moved synchronously under the drag of moving and receiving facilities. At the same time, through the sliding contact of the multi-brush configured on the collector on the guide rail, the power supply on the guide rail can be reliably lost to the mobile power facility.
1. The enclosure protection level of HXTS and HXTL series products is IP23, and the semi-closed structure has no harm to the operators and maintenance personnel to contact the outside of the catheter.
2. High current density, low impedance and low line loss of copper busbars. The brush has good flexibility and self-lubricity, and the collector moves flexibly and has good orientation, which can effectively control the contact arc and series arc.
3. The multi-stage transmission bus is concentrated in a single conduit, which makes the installation very simple. Its fixed support, connection, suspension device, are provided with standard parts, assembly and disassembly, adjustment, maintenance are very convenient.
4. HXTS and HXTL series is composed of transmission conduit, collector, quadrature or synchronizer, guide rail connector, thermal expansion compensation device, and suspension device. All kinds of accessories are complete to meet the requirements for different occasions.
5, HXTS, HXTL series products are applicable to electric hoist, electric bridge crane, gantry crane, stackers, mobile power tools and other mobile power facilities, automatic production lines, inspection lines, factories, mines, workshops fixed erection bus.
During this busbar normal use, the following components should be inspected regularly:
1. Check the brush wear of the guide appliance in the catheter. If the length of the guide appliance exceeds the normal wear length, it shall be replaced timely.
2. Check the pipe (rail) joint for corrosion and looseness. Each fixed value-added, the fork is loose.
3. Check whether the catheter is bent and deformed.
4. Remove the accumulated dust from the catheter, and do not use too much force to avoid damaging the plastic catheter.
5. Brush grinding in the guide, when the brush is worn to less than 2mm away from its limit extension, a new brush should be replaced immediately.
6. Check the wear status of the roller. The roller can ensure the correct position of the brush on the upper and lower sides of the conduit.
This product is widely applied to the crane, hoist fields and mobile power distribution.
And insulated copper tubular conductor system is a powe rail, protected from contact (IP23), for indoor and outdoor plants.
1. 99.99% Oxygen-free copper
2. Small space, Low noise
3. Low voltage drop
4. Stable operation, fast speed, good conductivity and contact performance
5. Easy to install, replace and transport
6. Long service life
|model||Rail Cross Section||More Dalian Relay (A) at 35 ℃)||Number of Poles||Number of Poles||Electrical Conductivity||With the number||Crane tonnage|